The Airexpo show will take place on Saturday June 8th 2013 from 10am to 7pm at Muret-Lherm Airport.
The prices are the same as for previous years:
- Entry : 5 euros ;
- Free for children younger than 12.
There is no need for a reservation, tickets will be sold on site, at entry.
You can pay by cash, cheque or credit card (from 10 euros).
(fr) Tip : book your tickets in advance using our pre-selling system.
Please note that for security reasons, animals are not allowed on the airshow site.
As in the past, the Airexpo show takes place at Muret-Lherm Airport, which is approximatively 20km southwest from Toulouse.
From Toulouse area
You can come from Toulouse by the highway A64 and take exit 34.
Depending on police and volunteers on site, you may access free parkings:
- either by West acces (by passing through Labastidette), giving access to bikes/motorbikes/PMR/VIP and P1
- or by East access (by D43B road), giving access to parkings P2 to P8.
You will also be able to take freely your bike with you in the train (TER Toulouse-Matabiau - St-Agne - Portet-St-Simon - Muret), then access the bikes parking by West access.
With Airexpo shuttles (New)
This year, you will be able to come to see us from Toulouse to Muret-Lherm airport by a system of shuttles (by bus) organised by Airexpo.
- Prices : 8€ round-trip (ticket for the meeting included).
- Time : Departure on Saturday 8th at 10:45am from the metro station Université Paul Sabatier (line B), return forecast at 7:15pm. Travel lasts about 45 minutes.
Tip : book your tickets in advance using our pre-selling system.
Thanks to covoiturage.fr, you can plan your trip to Muret by carpooling using a simple interface.
If you are a driver, you can reduce your travel costs by sharing them with passengers.
If you do not have a car, ask and find carpooling to Airexpo!
Coming to Toulouse
Toulouse-Blagnac airport, located at a few minutes from the city centre, is connected with 16 French cities and about 60 european and international destinations.
Schedule are available on the airport's website.
You can also come by train from anywhere in France by the Toulouse-Matabiau train station.
You will then be able to come to Airexpo by taxi or by renting a car.
Finally, Toulouse is connected to the highway network:
- A61 (Carcassonne, Montpellier, Barcelone);
- A62 (Montauban, Agen, Bordeaux, Limoges, Paris);
- A64 (Foix, Lourdes, Bayonne, San-Sébastien, Tarbes);
- A68 (Lavaur, Albi);
- A66 (Pamiers, Foix, Andorre).
With your own airplane
The Muret aerodrome is reserved for based aircraft. Moreover, takeoffs and landings will not be permitted during flight demonstrations on June 8th (see NOTAM).
You will still be able to come with your airplane to Toulouse-Lasbordes aerodrome (LFCL), located at 30 km from Muret.
" What a magnificent demo of the Superjumbo! " - Benjamin B.